STEPS ON TUP ADMISSIONS:
- Fill out online application form using the link http://ers.tup.edu.ph/aims/applicants
Note: Use recent 2” x 2” picture on plain white background with name tag (Surname, Given Name, Middle Initial)
- Secure admission approval from the Office of Admissions.
Bring the following:
- Evidence of Grades (i.e. Form 138 of Grade 11/1stsem. of Grade 12 or equivalent)
- Application I.D. Number
- Bring your test permit printout, 2 sharpened pencils with eraser & 1 SHS ID, Take the test on scheduled date/time and specified venue.
- Test result will be posted at TUP Website (www.tup.edu.ph)
- Report on the specified date for your interview and bring the following documents for enrolment.
*Failure to report on the specified date will mean forfeiture of Admission slot.*
- Test permit.
- Original copy of Form138/137 or Transcript of Records.
- Certificate of Good Moral Character.
- Photocopy of Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) released Birth certificate.
- Secure your Notice of Admissions and proceed to the University Clinic for medical examination.
- Report to your respective course adviser for enrolment.
Note: *Enrolment will be on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVED basis.*
For more inquiries, call the Office of Admissions at Tel.# 5301-3042 or trunkline number 5301-3001 local 603