TUP Logo

COLLEGE OF ARCHITECTURE AND FINE ARTS (CAFA)

HISTORY

The roots of the College of Architecture and Fine Arts (CAFA) can be traced from the drawing subjects required in all courses offered by the University since 1907. The college has been a consistent contributor in the University’s achievements and recognition in various art competitions both local and abroad. The CAFA also produces top passers in the Licensure Examination given by the Professional Regulations Commission. Presently, the college is composed of three departments, namely: Architecture, Fine Arts, and Graphics. Furthermore, the college offers advance studies in the Graduate Programs: Master in Architecture (Major in Construction Technology Management) and Master in Graphics Technology.

Name & Designation Office Local No.
Prof. Elpidio T. Balais, Jr. 
Dean
Dean's Office 301
Ar. Rosellia Rowena Manzano College Secretary  
Ar. Rosellia Rowena Manzano 
Head
Architecture Department 302
Prof. Ramon T. Dela Cruz 
Head
Fine Arts Department 303
Prof. Elmer M. Sangalang 
Head
Graphics Department 304