Enrollment Procedure for Freshmen Students
Secure Notice of Admission from the Office of the Admissions upon presentation of the following documents:
- High School Card (Form 138) and Transcript of Records for transferees (Original)
- Certificate of Good Moral Character (Original)
- Test Permit
- Report to the University Clinic and secure Medical Certificate.
- With your Notice of Admission and Medical Certificate, proceed to the Office of Admissions for profiling.
- Proceed to your course adviser for enlistment.
- Students availing scholarship, report to the Office of Student Affairs for scholarship notation.
- Proceed to the Accounting Office for assessment and secure registration form.
- Pay the assessed fees at the Cashier's Office.
- With your Registration Form, present original requirements stated in Step #1 to the Registrar's Office for confirmation.
- Proceed to the Office of Student Affairs for Identification (ID) Card processing.