Expanded Tertiary Education Equivalency and Accreditation Program
The University is one of the 86 institutions of higher learning authorized by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) to accredit individuals' actual achievements towards the conferment of an earned degree under the Expanded Tertiary Education Equivalency and Accreditation Program (ETEEAP). Through this scheme, any Filipino around the world who has been employed for at least (5) years, may be able to obtain an academic degree in a College or University based on his knowledge, skills and prior learning achieved from non-formal and informal education experiences.
The TUP-ETEEAP Vision
The TUP ETEEAP shall be the flagship of all higher institutions offering technological and professional education in harnessing the full potentials of individuals from industry through non-traditional approach in education.
The TUP-ETEEAP Mission
The TUP ETEEAP commits itself to contribute to the development of globally competitive teachers, technologists, and engineers through academic equivalency and accreditation of relevant learning and experiences gained in the workplace.
Anchored on the general goals and objectives set by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED), the TUP ETEEAP has formulated the following institutional objectives:
- To accredit and assess prior non-formal and informal learning of individuals towards the granting of equivalency certificates and awards in higher education through:
- developed instrument to determine the learning competencies of applicants.
- developed models of instructional materials for use of ETEEAP students.
- supplementary course delivery system (SCDS) which includes self-instructional Modules, face-to-face learning sessions and one-on-one tutorials.
- To act as channel for the industry to access educational opportunities through the ETEEAP scheme.
- To rovide consultancy services and other forms of assistance to campuses and other institutions of higher learning offering the same scheme.
- To assist the TUP Management in the development of internal policies and systems of program implementation consistent with R.A. 330.
- Dr. Ma. Dolores T. Tabanera
- CIE Room 110, TUP Manila
- Tel. No.: (+632) 301.3001 local 616 / 301.3043